ACK’s Quick BBQ Sauce

Cacao Nibs

Easy cook in skillet while you fry, or make in sauce pot BBQ. I usually toss everything in on my lean pork cuts in my non-stick skillet, when I make pork chops. Cook until meat is done and sauce has thickened, if sauce is thin add a little Raw Sugar. This sauce is good for any red meat or even veggie meat😉 My choice sides are applesauce or fried apples, rice, honeyed carrots (I add 1 Tablespoon of butter and 2 Tablespoons of Honey while cooking the carrots), asparagus with hollandaise, or corn. 


Paprika 

Ingredients:

2 Tablespoons of  Olives Oil

2 - 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Paprika

2 Tablespoons Cacao Nibs

2 teaspoons Chili Powder

2 teaspoons Cumin Powder

1 teaspoon Cinnamon

1 teaspoon Onion Powder *optional*

1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder *optional*

4 Tablespoons Raw Sugar or 1/4 Cup Honey with 1 Tablespoon of Raw Sugar

1/2 Cup Prepared cooled Coffee or Hot Cocoa (Mushroom Cocoa might be nice 😉)

Black Pepper and Himalayan Pink Sea Salt to taste

Cocoa


Coffee

Click to find out more…

~ Enjoy Angelynn Cassidy Keiper-Jones

Comments

Popular Posts